Hey everyone! I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Danni @ For Books Sake, and I am extremely thankful for the nomination!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
What are you currently reading, and are you enjoying it so far?
Nothing. Just finished reading Christmas Kisses in Hollywell Hill by Jackie Ladbury and plan to start The Way Home by Julian Barr.
What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
Fiction written in the first person narrative. I can’t stand it.
Tell me an interesting fact about yourself
I meet people and make stories about them in my mind. Example? The Chinese guy I met yesterday.
Which TV show could you watch over and over again, and not get bored?
Suits – I am actually re-watching it currently
Which fictional character would you love to be friends with?
Hermione Granger. That woman is my mirror image. it will be so much fun!
How are your bookshelves organised?
By author. Sometimes it get haphazard though.
Do you have any hobbies?
Oh yes. I love reading (this blog is evidence enough), writing (you can see this other blog of mine), painting, and collecting watches.
What is your favourite famous work of art?
St. Micheal vanquishing Satan by Raphael.
Do you collect any type of bookish merch?
Which is your favourite season, and why?
Winter. I absolutely love it when everything is covered in snow. It becomes very festive.
Which book or series brings you the most happiness?
There is no hard and fast rule for this. Depends what kind of a mood I am in.
- What is the first book you remember reading?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What is your go to place to read?
- Name one of your book boyfriends.
- How much importance do you give a book cover?
- Name one book series you can return to without any qualms.
- Name one character that you see yourself reflected in.
- Tell me that one thing you always mention when introducing yourself.
- Name one book for which you liked the movie adaption way better,
- What is the book you are currently reading?
- Name one author whose books you buy without reading the synopsis.
Lauren | Lala’s Book Reviews
Ally | Ally’s Reading Corner
Nargis | Writing Power
Naomi | Naomi’s Reading Corner
Charli | The Spooky Bookshelf
Candyce |The Book Duchesses
Robin | Robin Loves Reading
Jordan | Read With Wine
Anthea | Proud Book Reviews
Esmée | Servillas Speaks